EtaFashion is one small international fashion company. It belongs to Inditex, one of the world’s largest distribution groups.
The customer is at the heart of our unique business model, which includes design, production, distribution and sales through our extensive retail network.
For more information, please visit the Inditex Group website: www.inditex.com
- Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to satisfy yourself that You are happy with it.
- Personal data You provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of ITX E-Commerce Ireland Limited ("ITX") for the purposes of
- the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchase, or of any other contract between You and us;
- attending to Your requests, and;
- providing You with information about the products of EtaFashion or of any other company belonging to the Inditex Group (whose objects are related to the decoration, textile, finished fashion and homeware products sectors, and to any other objects supplemental to the above, including cosmetics and leather goods), including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
- ITX E-Commerce Ireland Limited, with registered address at Hainault House, 5th Floor, 69-71 Stephen´s Green, Dublin 2, being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address or to the registered address of Inditex, S.A., as provided in the paragraph below, for the attention of "Función LOPD".
- To fulfill the purposes above, we are required to disclose the information that You have provided to us to Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. (Inditex, S.A.), holding company of the Inditex Group to which ITX belongs, with registered address at Avenida de la Diputación, Edificio Inditex, 15142 Arteixo (A Coruña), and we understand that by providing information in this website or otherwise to us, You expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how You browse our Website.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer"s hard drive.
- Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize You when You return to our site.
We aim to contribute to the sustainable development of society and that of the environment with which we interacts. The company's commitment to the environment is included in Inditex Group’s Corporate Responsibility Statement, published on our website: www.inditex.com.
The following are some of the objectives and actions included in the framework of the group's environmental commitment and have a direct impact on our shops and customers:
AT THE STORE
- - We save energy.
- - The eco-friendly shop.
- - We produce less waste, and recycle.
- - Our commitment extends to all our staff.
- - An environmentally aware team.
We save energy. The eco-friendly store.
We are implementing an eco-friendly management model in our shops in order to reduce energy consumption by 20%, introducing sustainability and efficiency criteria. This management model sets out measures to be applied to all processes, including the design of the shop itself, the lighting, heating and cooling systems and the possibility of recycling furniture and decoration.
We produce less waste and recycle. Recycling hangers and alarms, which are picked up from our shops and processed into other plastic elements, is an example of our waste management policy. Millions of hangers and alarms are processed each year and both the cardboard and plastic used for packaging are also recycled.